Isn't it ironic.... don't cha think?

Friday, January 14, 2005

Yesterday's quote suits me so well. I'm always chasing after happiness that I never stand still long enough for it to catch up with me. And the brief moments that I stop to catch my breath, its like I turn around and its staring me in the face.

I need to remember to stop and breathe more. Bad mood... breathe, stressed out... breathe, unhappy... breathe.

Somedays I feel like I'm on a never-ending quest for happiness. I think I've always been on it. I found a paper that I wrote in 10th grade (wow... almost 15 years ago (wow.. half my life!) that we had to write about three virtues that were important to us. Mine were, patience, friendship and happiness.

Of course happiness means something different at every age of our lives. But its still there.
I'm still reaching out for it. I just have to remember that I need not stretch so far to find it. :)

0 comments: