Writing Prompts

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I've been participating on SARK's MMB lately and I came across a thread of journaling ideas. I'm always looking for things to write about and so I thought I'd choose a bunch and just start writing...

1. Who taught you how to drive? both of my parents and of course driver's ed at school.
2. How old were you when you got your driver's license? I was 16.
3. What kind of vehicle(s) do you own? Now we have Saturns. a 1999 SL2 and a 2003 Vue
4. Is it an automatic or stick shift? Both are stick shift. I was forced to learn stick shift one night because I was the only sober one. I ended up driving and working the pedals while a friend changed the gears. Then a few months later my cousin was getting rid of their car and offered it to us for a cheap price. Then I had to learn for real. I got it down pat in about 2 days, of course it was a rough ride at first.
5. Do you keep the inside of your vehicle sparkly clean, fairly clean or pretty much messy? It's fairly messy and the dirt and salt from the winter make it worse. =P
6.If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done? traveled more, been nicer to people, and gotten to know my friends better.
7. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed? usually only once. I have to jump over Frank and run across the room to shut it off.
8. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)? The simpsons is always good, as is family guy. I also love disney films.
9. If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be? 15th to 16th century Scotland. The time of Mary Queen of Scots.
10. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why? Hopefully R. It depends what outlook it takes. From the viewer looking in it would probably look Rated G. From the my view looking out... Rated. R.
11.List the books that changed your life (or your outlook on life). SARK's books. and "Follow Your Heart." by Susan Tamaro.

0 comments: