85%

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So apparently the job is 85% mine!! The other 15% depends on my current manager findin someone to replace me! Continue to keep those finger crossed!

I feel like I'm running down a really long diving board right now and at the end is a huge pool. I can't wait to dive in!

This chance is very much my next step towards bigger and better things for me personally and careerwise!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Woohoo!

Marcie said...

I am so excited for you!!!!