in training

Sunday, July 10, 2005

so my new new job, (yes 2x) because it isn't the new job I got last month, this is another opportunity that came up within the last few weeks. So I jumped at it. And now, thanks to friends and Frank, I have a new job, that can actually lead to a career! Yes people, I'll have an actually skill! /faint! I'll be doing work with web design and photoshop and learning lots of new stuff. This position is much more stressful and busy, but I know it will be much more rewarding too. I'm ready for this. I can do this!

I started training on friday and Daisy, my friend/co worker/trainer was laughing at me for being so upbeat about it all. I was practically singing the steps outloud to the updates I was doing for her. hehe. (I felt like singing 'I think I'm gonna like it here!' (the song from Annie) hehe I'm sure there are much more complicated and stressful stuff to come, but I've taken the first step!

YAY!

0 comments: