4 things...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Clerk at the town hall
2. Stock girl (Victoria's Secret to be specific)
3. Book/Music Seller (Borders)
4. Graphic/Web Designer (present)

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Bridget Jones
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Four Weddings and a Funeral
4.

Four places you have lived:

1. Norwalk, CT
2. Brookfield, CT
3. Livingston, Scotland
4. Bethel, CT

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. LOST
2. The West Wing
3. Scrubs
4. Friends (on DVD)

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Florida
2. Washington, DC
3. Scotland
4.

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Ali Edwards
2. Leonie Life
3. Jen Gray
4. Planet Sark

Four of my favorite foods:

1. pizza
2. peanutbutter
3. avocados
4. tortilla chips

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. visiting Mum in Scotland
  2. a nice warm beach somewhere
  3. California - so I could visit my friends
  4. Italy, - someday. :)

0 comments: