"Open all your doors and let love in." - SARK

That is a pretty good way to start off the new year. Open all the doors, let out the old and stagnate. Let in the new. 2005 flew by. It slipped away! So much happened. So many things changed! I guess I got what I asked for in a way. I wanted change. I just never thought it would come in the shapes that it did.

Significant changes in 2005:

I turned 30!
I got moved to a new department at work
I jumped at the first chance to get out of that new department
I learned in leaps in bounds new skills to take on an amazing new job
My brain woke up for the first time in 5 years. (yes there was smoke and a strange burning smell when the wheels started turning again. =P)
traveled home for Mum's wedding
pushed myself further for work and found that I can stretch myself farther than I thought I could.
Tried to give up, when I thought work was too much, stuck it out and made the best of it.
Did I mention I turned 30? ;)
And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Well, here's to 2006 being another year of change. Cheers!

ps... today is my 8th wedding anniversary. ;) <3

1 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy 30th Birthday, Happy New Years! Here's to a great 2006!