buried.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm feeling very buried. I'm just a bundle of emotions lately because I'm so stressed about about work. I try to convince myself that everything will be okay.

Its probably unwise for me to even speak publicly like this, even though few people read this blog.

I'm just finding really hard to dig myself out and lift myself up when I'm continually buried under work that I dread.

There is easy ways out of everything in life, unfortunately they aren't always the 'smart' and 'safe' choices. And if you know me, I always play by the rules.

Anyway, sorry to be so cryptic. Just send good vibes and hugs please. I could use the extra boost to get through this. somehow.

1 comments:

Katie said...

((hugs)) I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Take care.