it's the little things...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

sometimes it's the little things that put the biggest smile on my face.

I am home sick today. Of course home sick on a weds. still means 8 hours of work to do. Just from my home computer in my pajamas instead of from my work computer where the AC blows down my back even though it's 12 degrees outside.

I had a nice little message from SARK in my PM box on her board. Just a hello and that she was thinking of me. It made my whole day. :)

Also, I got some very cool yarn from a yarn swap I participated in. I'm looking forward to turning it into something cozy. :)

quote for today:

"Wherever you are is always the right place. There is never a need to fix anything, to hitch up the bootstraps of the soul and start at some higher place. Start right where you are."

-- Julia Cameron

0 comments: