quick... quick... slow.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Life is almost like a dance. Sometimes you'll be going along slowly and then all of a sudden be sent on a roller coaster ride.

QUICK! QUICK!

As for me, I started on that rollercoaster, but it came crashing to a halt two days ago. I came home from work and basically just felt awful. Fever, weak, exhausted. Hot. Cold.

I'm starting to feel better today, but when you're going to fast, it really throws you off when you have to stop to be gentle with yourself and take care of yourself.

Most likely its a warning sign saying "slow down!" Stop the stressing. One thing at a time.

I'm still not feeling 100%. maybe someday I'll actually get to take a sick day, where I don't work from home. :( I suppose it is partially my fault. I feel responsible for my work and don't like to have to dump it on my coworkers. They have enough to do. Of course, I have no qualms about jumping in and helping them when they are out. I guess I should let go and relax a bit.

Everything will be alright.

I'm just feeling reluctant to get back on the rollercoaster today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there sweetie!!!!

every*body* deserves rest, nurturing, and compassion....

listen to your bodys messages.

i think i got off the rollar coaster.

(i am in line eating a hot dog or something..)

xx
mccabe