Karma.... Strength...

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Well the whole idea of exercising is now out the window. No more long walks. No more dancing. Just lots of sitting on my butt with my foot elevated. I broke it. And I now have a lovely big purple cast. I love purple. As far as the cast, well it's keeping me up. What did I do to deserve this?

The hardest part for me will be asking for others to do things for me. I prefer to do things for myself all the time. Now I can't do anything. How will anything get done? Six weeks. SIX WEEKS!

I was thinking this morning that this sort of thing always happens to someone in my family, and I realized it was my Grandmother (who passed away in May.) Things like she would fall and break something or hurt something and then the next day she would be off on some adventure. Nothing would stop her. It makes me laugh. It makes me smile when I think of her this way. And that's when I look up and I say, "I guess its my turn huh, Grandma?" Then I laugh some more. Cause I know she knows that if anyone can take it, I can.

BUT STILL.... SIX WEEKS!!!

0 comments: