walking

Saturday, July 17, 2004

So I finally got off my butt this afternoon (after sleeping all day :P) and went out for a walk. It's amazing the things you miss when you're not out walking though. Today they were having a craft fair outside on the lawn of the town hall. Too cool! I love it when everyone is out and about mulling around the center of town. It is really cute.

But anyway, the walk was good, the tunes were great and now I'm back to sweating in my computer chair and wondering if I can wake the beast. And trying not to worry about what we will do for the rest of the day. I know that little bit of info shouldn't matter, yet it is always the little things I worry about most.

Its funny, I haven't really told anyone about this blog yet. I have three. But with this one I don't feel like I have to hold anything back. I'm not afraid of what others might say, or think, or whatever. I can just be. Maybe thats exactly what I need. To just be. And then later, if I feel the need to open up, I can. Right now the only audience I do need to cater too is myself. :)

0 comments: