who I am

Monday, July 09, 2007

who I am

fresh layer of skin, peel off. you can see a little bit of the real me. ripe. honest. insecure.

facing fears, being honest. no lies today. no hiding. just trusting. like falling from a tree and knowing that I will be caught. And you know what, I was. By the strongest hands that I know. The ones I married. my love.

I want to open up. Be myself. I want people to be able to look into me and see. Really see me. And when I speak, I want them to really know I mean what I say.

Any nastiness, must fly away... out the window, blow away with a passing storm. Any darkness should take the back door, creep down the alley in the night, never to be seen again.

and that age old monster, my jealousy nemesis. some day I will stand up to you. and that day I will be filled with strength. knowing you can never take away my heart.

this is deep. this is true. this is real. this is me.

flying freely. flying now. I am whole. I am blessed.

0 comments: